Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Advice and Notes for the Bride to Be - quick little book

I had a request to make a gift for a bridal brunch. The aunt of the bride wanted cards to hand each person to write bits of advice or tips on marriage or notes to the bride. She wanted it to be in a mini book in the wedding colors but also needed it to be taken apart so here's what I came up with by using book rings for the binding. I used DCVW Brights for the cover and also used a variety of TAC stamp sets including the discontinued Blissfully Ever After for the pages. (Oh - the ribbon is hot pink even though it photographs red (oops!) but doesn't it look great with the lime green and pink scrapper's floss tied around it?! love it!.)

The aunt loved it so hopefully the bride will too! I sure had fun making it! What do you think?

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Very cute!!!!! Great idea - she will love it!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

What a wonderful idea ... love it. The colours are fresh and fun.

:) Marcia

Melisa Waldorf said...

What a cute idea! And a pretty book! I know the bride will enjoy this so much!

Glittered Paws said...

I LOVE this - I am going to a shower in 2 weeks - hmm...just may have to case this one. Thanks for sharing.

Beth Norman said...

Isn't this project awesome. My husband's daughter is getting married tomorrow. Wish I saw this a month ago.