Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wonder and Joy Thank you!

I love, love, love the Wonder and Joy stamp set. I think this is a darling image and perfect for a thank you card or a just because card or a birthday card or to put on the side of a play date scrapbook page - you get the idea - very versatile set. It's colored with prismacolor pencils and goo gone - my favorite coloring combo! Check out the shimmers in the hair and the scored background - simple things that can add some interest to the card.
Card parts: white ultrasmooth and black cardstock, scor-pal, TAC Wonder and Joy and TAC Tag Tidbits, DCVW paper, prismacolor pencils, stardust clear gelly pen, grey tombow marker and scalloped scissors.

What do you think? Happy Easter and Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

Laurie said...

I just posted one with this set the other day! I LOVE her! She is so cute! What a super fun card!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

He he, that is one cute image, the smily face balloon makes it perfect.

:) Marcia

Teresa Jenkins said...

Super cute! Great coloring!

Deb said...

oh that is so cute, what a an adorable image, fabulous card, Happy Easter! hugs debx

Michelle said...

ADORABLE card, Seleise!! LOVE your coloring :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome card - nice coloring! rita w

Heidi Hihn said...

Wonderful card! I love that stamp set!

Heidi Hihn said...

Wonderful card! I love that stamp set!

Susan said...

This is oh-so-cute!

Barb said...

Freakin' adorable, Seleise!! Love the shimmer :)

btw... will I be seeing you this weekend?!