Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Amberley Grace

I'm walking through the TAC papers with my class. Tonight we made 4 cards with the Amberley Grace paper paper. Actually with one pack of Amberley Grace paper, one pack of of Amberley Grace cardstock, 1 pack of ivory cardstock and a little bit of Kraft, you can make 48 cards. That's around 50 cents per card and you have a whole bunch of supplies left over so you could make even more with the tags and pieces. Here's the selection:Stamps: skinny birds, simply divine and turquoise scrappers floss

just because, watercolor plants, swirlies, niagara mist versamagic ink

Wonder and Joy, watercolor pencils, dove blender pen and stardust clear gel pen (see the shimmer in the hair - I learned this from my friend, Vicki! Doesn't it make the hair look sunkissed? I love it!

And, you may remember this one from my last post hedgehog halloween, prismacolor pencils, goo gone, grey tombow marker

I think it's neat to see the variety you can get from one paper pack. What do you think?

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Great cards Seleise! Love those colors!

Patti J said...

These are all so pretty! Great job! Wish I lived close enough to get to your classes... Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

What a great selection of cards to make! Love them all. rita w

Sonia said...

Great Cards! look beautiful! Love the stamps and colors!! (i don;t have)

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60