Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Thank You!

OK - So am I the only card-maker who still hasn't gotten her Christmas cards out? And, only half of my Thank You's have been sent- I know! Not good! LOL! Luckily the people who love me are well aware of my foibles. :) So, my plan now is Valentine's or Easter cards...and, the Thank You cards are made but I put them in a "safe" place. Hopefully I'll figure out that place soon. LOL!

However, when I go to look for them, I at least have a photo of the item to guide me. :)What do you think? Use the Edge Designs stamp and then flip it to make a mirror image. If it's together or if there's a gap, both ways look great and give different effects.

This is a quick card that will mail like a dream because it's flat. Inside, the card, the top edge was stamped with the edge stamp to add a little interest.

Supplies:
Cardstock: White Ultrasmooth Cardstock, DCVW Brights
The Angel Company stamps: Edge Designs, Celebration Time, All Occasion Circles (did you know these were made to coordinate perfectly with Celebration Time?)
Punches: Giga Scalloped Circle, Mega Circle
Ink: Palette Violette


Thanks for popping by my blog and Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yay for you! I don't have my Christmas cards out yet either! This Thank You is absolutely beautiful!

Deb said...

This is a gorgeous thank you card, everyone will love them, when you find them lol! I didn't get all my xmas cards out either, determined to be more organised next year! have a great weekend, hugs debx