Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Aquacolor Crayons and Watercolor Plants

This was one of the cards that I made with my class last month. I just love the simplicity of the layout and I think it's the perfect sympathy card with the soft touch of color from the aquacolor crayons and a couple of accent lines made with the scor-bug. It looks great on the birch cardstock too. Watercolor plants is one of the new stamp sets that I just love! It's perfect for backgrounds or for touches of color. And, it's the perfect set to use with aquacolor crayons or coloring with markers.
If you haven't tried aquacolor crayons, I hope you get the opportunity sometime because they're a great way to bring a new look to your stamps especially the solid image sets like this one.

Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

Christina said...

This is so pretty! I love the simplicity of it too!

Barb said...

Very pretty, Seleise... so soft and simple :)

Patti J. said...

Seleise - you are really good at CAS - that is the one place that I really have trouble! I love the softness and the simplicity of this card.

Anonymous said...

Very nice card! Love the simplicity. rita w

Deb said...

just stunning Seleise, I love it! the stamp is very elegant! have a great day, hugs Debx

Michelle said...

Sorry I haven't posted a comment in a while. You've been very busy - your creations are beautiful!! I have to tell you that I ADORE this heartfelt sympathy card - love the flowers and using the aquacolor crayons - going to totally CASE this one!!!