Friday, July 3, 2009

Patriotic Paper Play!

Oops - I meant to post this before the 4th but guess what I forgot to schedule... :) I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating the holiday - I sure did!

This is a great way to give a little gift that you can put in the mail and pay just a bit extra in postage. The "flag" is actually a wildflower seed packet containing red, white and blue wildflowers. I got a bunch of them at www.americanmeadows.com.


Check out the paper piercing and versamark TAC aged ornaments that make up the background for this patriotic inspired card. I love using the TAC affirmation badges stamp set to make a big statement along with the TAC Just Because stamp set! :)




Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Wow, what a lot of work with the hole punches--looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card - the flower seeds are a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very cool! Love that it is a card and gift in one!

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, I took another look this morning. Your new technique with Score Pal and TAC roller piercer would make this go faster for the holes. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I appreciate your comments more than you will ever know!

Happy Stamping!
Seleise