Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Beautiful birthday cards!

Have I told you how wonderful you are? No really, I mean it! All the great comments and all the happy birthday wishes in e-mails, texts, voicemails and cards. You are awesome! (you know who you are!) Thank you sooo much!

I received some fabulous birthday cards this year. I got some great talking and singing cards from my non-card-making friends that were so fun. (one of the naughtiest was from my soon to be 94-year-young friends! - thanks, Trouble!) But, I also got some downright FABULOUS cards from my card-making friends and I have to share them with you!!

Here are the fabulous birthday cards I received from some of the ladies that come to my card class. Aren't they great?!!! I just love them!!! Thanks, Sue, Deb, Vicki and Teresa!!!


My mom made me this super sweet card with beautiful shimmery flowers. My mom is the one who started me on the stamping path. She didn't know what she was starting... right, Mom? hee hee! LOVE YOU!!!


And, I'm blessed to be part of a super fabulous group of blogging friends, my SBS4 sisters. Here are the cards I got from them (and one valentine too). Aren't these cards beautiful?!! Thank you so much, Deb, Chris, Sparkle and Marcia!!!

Thank you to everyone for the joy and creativity and thoughtfulness you shared with me! Happy Stamping!!!

3 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

Glad they both made it safe!!!! :)

Deb said...

you got some gorgeous cards Seleise, there is nothing quite like receiving handmade cards!
Hope you are having a great weekend, Debx

Lisadwb said...

Wow, lots of eye candy!!
Happy Be-lated Birthday. I hope your special day was filled with all good things.