Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Barn Yard Birthday!



OK - I love this new TAC birthday stamp set: Barn Yard Birthday! And, they're on sale until February 2nd!!! Only $16.50 with a $30 order. How awesome is that? :)

Here's some I put together tonight for a card order. so cheery and fun!




Supplies:
Barn Yard Birthday
Bazzill monochromatics pink and red violet's
Bazzill monochromatics blue green's
Spring Bright spiral clips
Pink floss
Pop Dots
White fun flock
Prismacolor pencils
goo gone
cuttlebug

Thanks for popping by my site. Have a fabulous day and Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

Lisadwb said...

I am loving those cute little Barnyard critters. You did a fab job on your cards.

Yani said...

These are stinking cute :) Loved those stamps. Thanks for sharing!

Chris (catt871) said...

Tee hee!!! That set is ADORABLE!!!!!! Your cards are really cute!!!!! When is TAC coming out with a new catty??

Barb said...

These are adorable, Seleise!! Great job on the color blending, too!!

Deb said...

they are fantastic Seleise, I love the cute little animals!

Michelle said...

I love this set too...going to order it tomorrow. LOVE your cards - great job!

Barb said...

BTW: I have a little award for you on my blog :)

Jane said...

They are all adorable. I love the image with the "stack" of barnyard animals. :-)

Jane
SBS4