Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

bad blogger

hey all - I will report in again soon but have been swamped since Thanksgiving. I had a blast with family and did lots of baking and crafting. Since then, I've developed a monster of a cold and am trying to get ready for a craft fair so it's been a challenge. But, no worries. I'll finish up some projects and post again soon. Hope you're happy and well!

to tide you over until my next blog post, here's a pic of the tags and cards I did with my November class. I think they had fun. I know I did!


happy stamping!

5 comments:

Barb said...

These are great, Seleise! Love the kraft cardstock with the Reece paper!! And LOVE the little snowman... he is so cute.

Lisadwb said...

Cute, and you reminded me that I need to whip up some tags.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Take care love, don't work yourself sick!

:) Marcia

Kristine said...

CUTE!! Sounds like you/they had fun! Thanks for dropping by today--Happy Holidays to you and your family!! :)
xx

Diana said...

This class sound like so much fun!! I bet they really enjoy it a lot!! Take care of yourself!!

Love,
Diana