Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Heather's sketch

OK - so Heather has been doing sketches every week for quite a while now and every week I think, wow - that is cool, I should make something. And, every week - nope - it just doesn't happen. So, this week, it happened. It's a miracle. (hee hee!):) Here's my take on her sketch challenge (it looks better in "real" life as the ornaments are popped up and shimmery and richer colors but hey - it's all good as I'm sure you get the idea):



Materials:
TAC Brown Cardstock
TAC Scarlet Cardstock
TAC Kraft Cardstock
TAC's Holiday Cheer stamp set
Brilliance Planeterium Dew Drop Ink Set
Crystal Stickles
Pop It! Pop Dots
Nested Rectangle Coluzzle
TAC Hostess Level A stamp set: Just For You
Cuttlebug
gold ribbon
holographic embossing powder


Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Cute! I think it'd be cute to use this layout...but instead of the stamped ornaments...make your own with silver/gold metallic cardstock and run them through the cuttlebug for patterned ornaments. Haven't done it yet...but thanks for the inspiration!

Jane

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I agree, its an awesome sketch and I like the different textures in your card.

:) Marcia