Wednesday, June 4, 2008

An 'udder Birthday?!


Several color challenges lately have been using primary colors. I was intrigued. I didn't follow any of the guidelines exactly but the influence was there.

I used An'udder Birthday set which was in the Spring Supplement. Stardust Glittering Gel Pens were used to color in the bikini and ice cream cone. (love those pens - smoothest gel pens I've ever used!). It's layered on a giga merchandise tag punched from DCWV which is layered on black cardstock a grid-scored piece of DCMW white core paper (love the scor-pal!) and a piece of Kaleidoscope Boyz paper.

Here's the inside. Isn't it fun?

By the way, the last day to order from the Fall/Winter 2008 TAC Catalog is June 20th. And, TAC has just released a sneak peek stamp set from the upcoming catalog and you can order it now!!! Click here to see this fun new stamp! And, here's anexample of a card made with this set on the TAC homepage.

Happy Stamping!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Seleise!
    Love the cows!! I like the way you did the layering with the tag.
    Barb L.
    AH#1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this card is just TOOOOOO cute!! I may have to get this stamp set:)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Seleise, such a fun image and sentiment!

    Hope your mail man is ready!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Seleise! That cow is so cute. And by the way...

    Dude! I totally just TAGGED you!! Go check-ie my blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those cows!

    I tagged you girl - check it out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute - love that cow! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. UDDERLY AWESOME SELIESE I LOVE THE MOO PRINT ON THE INSIDE AS WELL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you did the inside of the card to coordinate! Cute card! I actually find the primary colors the hardest ones to work with. Some people love them...but I'm not one of them. Yours looks great.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I appreciate your comments more than you will ever know!

Happy Stamping!
Seleise