Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter baskets


Here are some super simple Easter baskets I made for my student workers and also for a few students from Central America who are currently studying in the US. I just love the simplicity of the pattern. I used the scallop punches - giga and mega, tag tidbits and mini occasion stamp sets to finish off the design. As I mentioned, they're very simple and good thing because I didn't start them until 12:30 a.m. and finished them all in about an hour. whew! It was worth it though because they each got a kick out of them. I hope to make more before Easter. :)

Thanks for stopping by and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

8 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

It's so cute , Seleise. Do you have a pattern /tutorial to make this basket? I wish to make some too:-)

Deb said...

they are so sweet, what a fabulous tutor you are making these for your students!

Kelly L said...

Cute, cute, cute baskets! Love the colors you chose -- bright and cheery! :) Kelly L (SBS4 group)

Tracey said...

Awesome baskets Seleise:)

Chris (catt871) said...

SO SO Cute!!! And of course they qualify for my "green" challenge! They are mighty green!!! LOL Thanks for the link to the pattern!!! :)

Alley said...

These are such festive and fabulous baskets! I didn't realize Easter was so close! Wonderful job

Donelda said...

These are so bright and cheerful!! Love them!!

Donelda

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Seleise - these are so bright, they look great.