Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mini-star albums

I took a class last January that opened the door to all kinds of possibilities. My friend, Kara, taught a mini-star album class. We made an adorable Christmas album. I took that idea and started making baby albums and wedding albums and friend albums. It was so much fun. I've had several requests so am going to teach a class this Sunday. We'll make a Christmas album since the holidays are getting close. I've got all kinds of new stamps coming from TAC and the paper too so I can't wait for my package to get here so I can make my sample!! To tide you over, here's a baby album that I made a couple of months ago. So fun. The best part of the mini-star album is that not only is it a scrapbook but open it up and it's a display item. What a great way to show a bunch of pictures!! If you're interested in the class and you're in or near Manhattan, KS, drop me an e-mail. :)

No comments: