Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A New Path

Hi All! I'm brand-new to blogging so I hope this will all go ok. I am also brand-new to The Angel Company (TAC) which is based out of Salina, KS.How cool is that! TAC is a direct sales company selling and demonstrating the art of rubber stamping and I officially became a demonstrator on Tuesday. I'm hoping to set up my e-commerce site soon and will be up and running.

I'm not new to stamping or papercraft although it was more of a once in a while hobby with my mom to make cards for friends and family rather than a regular creative outlet. However, I took a couple of classes at a local scrapbook store and attended my first crop in December of 2006 and I was completely and utterly HOOKED! My card design skills exploded almost overnight. I didn't know there were so many techniques and designs and wonderful stamps and punches out there. I met my TAC Sponsor, Dona, at that crop. She offered some of her stamps for me to use and I was hooked at that moment on the TAC products. Then, in August, I started taking some classes from Heather who is Dona's sponsor and I was blown away by the creativity. I can't wait for my next class!

A group of friends and I have started gathering once a month in Manhattan to make cards together. Some are experienced. Some are brand-new. And, all are wonderful. We usually make 3-4 cards and I'll be repeating some of those cards (hopefully regularly) in Wamego once a month starting in September. I'll post some contact information with times and also pictures of the projects once I get everything set up.

Have a great day!

No comments: