Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

Can You Spare a Square?


I'm so excited to share a card featuring InkyStamper 's newest stamp set, TP!  It has some super fun sentiments and check out Ralph! How cute is this sweet mouse!! He's tucked into a roll of toilet paper and comes with a pile of poo and a plunger.
How did this card come to life? I cut a frame and then picked out a wall-papery (it's a word....kind of-lol) looking DP. I colored Ralph up with copics, cut him out and popped him up on the frame. I also colored and cut the plunger and kept moving it around the card to find the perfect spot for it. I kept going back to using it on his head for a cute and silly hat. It fits perfectly between his ears and just makes me giggle. Isn't it awesome?!!

And, as soon as I saw this set, I knew I would be using "Can you spare a square?" as I loved Seinfeld and that episode and phrase was a hoot!

The card was finished by adding the pile of poo to the other corner and creating a bit of texture on the "wallpaper" with some pearl stickers. It's fun to have the sweet mixed with the ornery. :)

And, check out how this clear stamp is packaged! It's in a re-sealable package (yes!!) and, is indexed on the back!! Fabulous!!
Thanks, Chelsea, for asking me to be a part of your launch! So excited to see what's next as you develop your line of stamps and dies. Check out all the good stuff at www.inkystamperstore.com !

No comments: