Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

Winter Joy - Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

It's the final day of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I had planned to post more earlier in the week but had some special orders to finish from the craft fairs and was on aunt duty to help my sister for a day and a half. So, as a result, I'm going to do multiple posts today as I finally had time to play last night. :)
 
This darling stamp is from Your Next Stamp and the set is Warm Christmas Wishes. The winter joy sentiment is from A Muse Studio. How cute is this!! I just got a new doily die from Sissix that I wanted to use. How pretty is that detail and I love how green pops on purple! (Okay - confession time...I might have treated myself with an early Christmas present by getting a Big Shot Plus but hey - it came with this die so saved money there...LOL).

Check back as there are four more blog hop posts coming today! Fun stuff!!

Happy Stamping!
Seleise

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful doily die to show off that cute image.

Hetty said...

Wonderful card, great cup with the snowman.

~amy~ said...

A nice cocoa soak...that sounds good.

Billie A said...

Great colors and snowman.

Laura S. said...

Adorable little card!

Fikreta said...

so very cute!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a sweet color combo.