Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Exciting News!

Many of you have already seen this announcement and perhaps have even seen my first post. In March, I joined the Pickled Potpourri Design Team and each month will be sharing a creation using the fabulous digital images available on the Pickled Potpourri website. So excited to be part of the Pickled Potpourri Design Team!!

And, again, my apologies for being so long between blog posts. I work full-time in the ag education world working with cooperatives. The winter is when most of the meetings happen so I've been on the road for most of the last month. It's been great but now I'm ready to get my craft on again! 

Watch for more posts coming soon as the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop starts Friday, March 24th!! Can't wait!! 

Have a wonderfully creative day!! 

No comments: