Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Cardinal Coffee Cups - Masking - Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

I'm back with more coffee card inspiration for the winter coffee lover's blog hop. I took the Mocha Me Happy coffee cup from A Muse Studio and masked the cup edges and stamped a cardinal from a retired Close To My Heart set. I adore this cardinal! It's so great for coloring and I think it looks fabulous on the cups - don't you? 
 I forgot to write down which 6X6 paper pack I used for the background papers but love how even though backgrounds are different, the cups pop due to the copic coloring.
Wouldn't you love to get a coffee cup with that beautiful bird, holly and berries?! so fun! 


Have a wonderful day! 

14 comments:

Ceal said...

Beautiful cup, great coloring

~amy~ said...

These are beautiful...that cardinal is perfect on the cups!

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I adore that cup design. This is a great card design.

Arianna Barbara said...

Stunning cards and colouring!!!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Stunning cards, I love that cardinal also!! Thank you for sharing

Helen F. said...

Oooohhh, those cardinals are beautifully colored!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Seleise! Love it!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

The Cardinal is my favorite bird (don't tell my parrot, tho!) so I just
adore these. Beautiful.

Ann said...

Beautiful, love the cardinal cups.

Fikreta said...

great card!

Teri said...

My favorite bird! I love these, especially the one with the dark paper background.

Lisa said...

OH wow! That cardinal is beautiful! Love these!

Helen Gullett said...

That is one beautiful cup with the cardinal!