Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Notecards - You're in My Thoughts

I'm still here! I'm discovering that new home ownership has  a myriad of things that I've not had to worry about for years as a renter. It's still great but the beautiful big tree that has pine needles has shed 17 lawn and leaf bags of needles so far!! 17!!! But, it's my tree so I've got this! :) Also, had my first craft fair of the season a week ago and so am in the process of preparing for the next one - good times! So appreciate everyone that came out and supported our booth!

Love and Thanks is a great set for making notecards to use yourself or to give as birthday or holiday gifts. Wouldn't it be great to make a set of 6, tie them up in a bow with envelopes and leave them at a dinner party for the hostess either instead of or with a bottle of wine! You could change the colors by season for fall and spring and more. If you have an elderly family member or friend who is a shut-in, share a pack of notecards with them. Or, mail a note to them each week with a card in a different color. It's always great to get mail, don't you agree?!



And, don't forget to stamp a little more on the inside! :) Happiness continues...

Pick up the Love and Thanks stamp set along with the ink and paper (and corner chomper!) in my webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day!

No comments: