Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Mason Jar - Wishing You Well

Oh my gosh - have I really not posted for a month? My apologies! Late summer is a really busy time at my full-time job and there were some extra family things too so I guess this went to the way-side. So sorry! August is still a crazy time and then it should get back to normal busy and not insanely busy. :)
The mason jar set is one of my favorites from the monthly collections that came back to the main catalog. Not only are the stamps great but the matching dies are FANTASTIC too! I love the mason jar cut out of shell cardstock. Fern leaves and heather flowers from Mini Blooms pop out of the jar for a happy bouquet for someone not feeling well. A few sugar pearl stickers add some interest to the blooms and check out the fantastic heather baker's cording that finishes off the look of the card.

And, isn't it gorgeous paired up with the pebble cardstock, pebble petite hexagon cardstock and the pebble polka dot cardstock? It's now one of my favorite color combos - pebble, heather and fern. I cut the frame out of the coaster board and hexagon cardstock at the same time. I love the little bit of thickness the coaster board adds to the frame.
Here's the inside. Isn't it happy! Flowers everywhere and happy thoughts.

All of the products are a muse studio and can be found in my webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day!!

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - I have the mason jar set and am totally enjoying designing with it.