Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Birthday Girl! Double Dutch Fold Tutorial

This birthday stamp makes me so happy. It's so cute and sweet and I just can't stand how adorable it is! lol! This stamp set was part of the April collection and I'm happy to report that it's coming back in the new catalog! Woo hoo! So, if you didn't pick it up already, there's still time. It has some awesome sentiments to go along with this sweet image. :)
This is a double dutch fold and it's way easier than you might think. The bottom fold is just a wrap around from the back. So, the top folds over and the back piece is scored around the sides and there you have a super simple wrap. Here's what it looks like with the bottom "gate" open.
Here's with the top flap open.
And, this is the inside all together. Isn't that fun!
Here is is again. The birthday girl and cupcake are colored with copics. I love the look on the pinstripe cardstock, don't you?!
And, here are the card measurements and scoring instructions. This is how I set it up for my class so that everyone had the measurements as it went around the room.

Hope you've enjoyed this look at a Double Dutch Fold! This stamp will be back in my webstore on June 15, 2015 so click here to check it out: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

And, I have a Facebook page for my a muse creations so here's the link for you to check it out: https://www.facebook.com/amethystcatdesigns . Like it and share it if you'd like. :)

Have a wonderfully creative day!!

No comments: