Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Reverse Die Cut Birthday

 I am on a reverse die cut trend right now. I love the stamped image nestled into the opening. I think it's so refreshing because I almost always revert to popping things up. And, it goes through the mail way easier this way because the message is below the layers. :) I stamped the balloon image on a piece of scrap and layered it behind the lime green piece. Yes, I could have stamped through the die cut but I wanted to make it easy on myself because it's so easy to get ink on edges that you didn't intend to ink up, know what I mean? :)

I was also in a grunge mood so the bottom layer is lime green inked polka dot patterns with a blueberry sponged edge.
The inside continues the grunge theme. The polka dots don't have to be perfect and the shadowed, inked edge adds to the look. The die cut from the front opening is now popped inside and the string from the May hostess set is added.

Doesn't the lime and blueberry look FANTASTIC together? I adore this card. It's simple, it's grungy and it's fun! What can be better.

The birthday hostess set, the birthday balloon stamp (free with $50 order) and matching balloon die are only available through the end of May 2014. If you're interested, shop online: www.amusestudio.com/seleisewww.amusestudio.com/seleise with your $50 order.
Or, contact me directly to put in a party order to get the hostess stamp set.

Have a wonderfully creative day!

No comments: