Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Graduation Card - 3D Word Dies - SCS Tutorial

When I saw the 3D Word Die Tutorial on SCS, I knew I had to try it. This is my first attempt...what do you think? I love the pop of layers and although I need to practice my perspective with the die, it's definitely a fun idea!

Since it's the season of graduations and I've got 3 on the agenda, I decided to try this tutorial on a graduation card theme. I used the happy word die, star trio die, the ConGRADulations stamp set and the 1/2" circle punch to create the explosion of layers. So fun! 

If you want to make one too, you can do a little shopping from the comfort of your home: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Check back as I plan to post more ideas after I've had a chance to play. Have a wonderfully creative day!!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Great job, Seleise! Love it!!!