Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

a|s Recipe Swap - 6X6 Scrapbook Pages

The fabulous Brenda Lee has been hosting a regular recipe swap for A Muse Studio consultants. This is the third or fourth swap of Brenda Lee's that I've participated in and the first one for which I've actually gotten pictures taken and posted. It's so fun to see what everyone comes up with each time we swap. These were holiday themed pages for the Spring/Summer holidays.

If you've never done a swap or don't know what I'm talking about, I'll explain. We each sign up to participate and then make enough of our project so that everyone in the group gets one, including one for each of us. In this case, we had 11 consultants participating so we each made 11 of the same design and mailed it off to our swap hostess. She sorted the swaps and mailed them back to us. It's like Christmas when they come in the mail because each swap is like a present to me. The ideas, the colors, the lay-out and the recipes are all great to have! The creativity is fantastic and I always get new ideas from these swaps. So fun!

My swap page is above and below. I wanted to show you how the recipe card looked outside of the pocket. I used the Let Freedom Ring stamp set. Isn't the navy, red and chevron great on the kraft cardstock?! love it!!

Continue on to see the amazing creativity shown by the other participants. I'll put the names (click on the name to go to their blog or facebook business page, if I could find it) below each of their pages.
JoAnne






Kim

Nancy




My thanks to Brenda for hosting another fabulous swap! Really enjoyed it! To see our other swaps, here are the links: 



Have a wonderfully creative day!!

1 comment:

Brenda Lee said...

Thanks for posting this, Seleise. Everyone did such a fantastic job with their recipe pages. I'm always impressed with the creativity that comes from these amazing consultants.