Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

You're My Cup of Tea - Valentine!

This fun card could be a valentine but it could also be an anniversary or birthday card too. And, since Valentine's Day is over, we'll just put it in the other category. :) You could leave the sentiment off and it would be a darling mother's day card, don't you think?

I participated in a swap recently and this was my swap card. I didn't want to put it online until the others had gotten theirs so I apologize that it's going up after the big red heart holiday.

It's a card that just makes me smile and hope it does you too. It's made with cherry petite polka dot, cherry chevron, onyx, onyx petite polka dot and onyx pinstripe cardstock. The stamp set is quick and cute valentines and the tea cup was colored with copic markers. I love that you can color right on the pinstripe paper. :) A heart twinkle sticker (do you see it?!) and some cherry baker's cording finishes off the look.

What do you think? It really was quick and easy and I love the cheeriness of it!

If you'd like to make your own quick and cute card, you can find all the supplies in my webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day!!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Love the mix of colors. Dots, and chevrons...great card, Seleise!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your mix of papers(CS), great card and just one simple image - perfection.

Glittered Paws said...

Love your mix of papers(CS), great card and just one simple image - perfection.