Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wheely Like You - Valentine

I "wheely" like this card. It combines Enjoy the Ride and Tweet Heart with cherry, sugar and cherry pinstripe cardstock and cherry ink. And, a little cranberry glitter highlights the heart. All you have to do is touch the quickie glue pen to the bottom of the heart, sprinkle on glitter and that's it. Easy peasy!
And, here's the inside! Isn't it fun? I don't know why I haven't used the full card over the years. I used to just focus on the right side but now, it's a full canvas. So fun!!! I learned that option from some of my class peeps. good times!

The other great part about this Valentine is that you could send this to anyone. So, even if you don't have a special Valentine, you can send this card to your nieces and nephews or your parents or whomever. It's just a fun way to spread some Valentine cheer.

A Muse Studio Products used:
Stamps: Enjoy the Ride and Tweet Heart
Ink: Cherry
Cardstock: Cherry, Cherry petite pinstripe and sugar
Other: Cranberry glitter and the quickie glue pen


Have a wonderfully creative day!!

No comments: