Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Silent Night Tags

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! It was a wonderful time with family for me. It was great to spend so much pleasant time together and it was wonderful to see family members who hadn't been home in a while. Good times! I thought I'd have time to post some pics while home but was having too much fun!

So, now to the stamping business. November was a time to start thinking about Christmas Tags. I'll be sharing some fun and easy tags over the next few days. I'll start with a familiar stamp set. Can't get enough of Silent Night!


Here's a close-up of the tag so you can see that script background is stamped first in bermuda ink and the silent night cabin is stamped over the top in cherry ink. the To/From is stamped in french roast ink and the whole tag is edged in bermuda. The small hole is punched with the crop-a-dile and baker's twine is tied around the top. An easy way to dress up Christmas packages or gift baskets.


Have a wonderfully creative day!

No comments: