Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Lemon Sunflowers

A Muse Studio came up with a design recently that I just loved! In fact, I loved it so much, I taught it to my class this month with just a couple of modifications. Isn't it fun?!
 You take the lemon stamp from Squeeze the Day and stamp it in a circle on the edge of your vanilla cardstock piece with papaya ink. Then, you add a  papaya polka dot scalloped circle and trim. Layer it on a piece of papaya and add it to a vanilla cardstock base. The sentiment is stamped in nutmeg and the card is finished off with some french roast twine. This is another card that would make a great gift set of notecards, don't you think?
And, I loved that lemon sunflower so much that I stamped it again on the inside. Wouldn't you love getting this bit of sunshine in the mail? Yep. Me too! :)

Squeeze the Day is on sale through the end of the month of August 2013.

Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderfully creative day! 

No comments: