Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Hi! What's Up?

There are 11 stamp sets with matching die sets in the A Muse Studio catalog and I LOVE them! I paired the What's Up die set and stamp set with Woo Hoo for you and this is the result!
Isn't this new Berry color fabulous?!!! I LOVE it!!! I can't get enough of it. It's rich and bright and berrylicious! And, I've got it paired with the mermaid pinstripe and a little onyx border and it just makes my heart happy! I stamped the little girl from the Woo Hoo For You and decided to put her right on the berry because not everyone likes to color. So, I wanted to show that it can still be used even if you don't color it. The berry ink is the in the what's up die bubbles and the chevrons stamped over the pinstripe. Isn't that a fun idea?
Here's the inside. The what's up stamp set and matching die set would be great for scrapbooking. You could add the fun little word bubbles by your photos to add some extra fun accents! And, they would pop in a mini album!

So, that's the card for the day. Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for popping by!

Oh - and, all supplies are available in my webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a gloriously creative week! 

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

What a cute idea - the little people were never a fav of mine but it is totally cute.