Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Candy Box

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Here's a super fun, super easy project for you to spread a little green happiness!

These boxes are made from the a muse studio candy box die which is such a great little die because you can quickly cut and assemble a bunch of little boxes. And, it comes with a bunch of other little dies to embellish your projects. I cut the shamrock out of the a muse studio sage felt and it added just a little texture and fun. The a│s felt cuts so beautifully because it's a high quality wool/rayon felt.

There are some cute little boys and one cute little girl who are going to get some of the leprechaun's gold coins and golden eggs (work with me here - lol!) later today. For those who are curious, I got the chocolate coins at Walgreens mixed in the Easter candy.

In my previous post I mentioned that a hundred wishes looks great on a variety of cardstocks. Here's the same card on sky cardstock with champagne glitter. Isn't that pretty?

and, here's the inside. I took out the birthday sentiment but kept the "wish". The champagne glitter is on the seed that floats from the center of the dandelion - a pretty little touch. This one is stamped in versafine ink and the sentiment is in cobalt again. :)
All products used are a muse studio and can be found in my webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Great boxes and I really like your card, pretty!