Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!!! Specials!!!

Happy New Year!!! I hope you've enjoyed the holiday break! I have been trying to get organized and so far I've created a bigger mess but that means progress, right? I hope so! LOL!

I've got a post coming soon with a card but I wanted to let you know about the retiring list and the January Spotlight specials first! By the way, did you know you can find the monthly spotlight specials at any time by clicking on the third tab above these posts?

So, here are the monthly specials for January. Check out the paper pack!! It's so PRETTY!!!

And, the retiring list is out because the new catalog is coming on March 1st! Check out these great deals you can pick up on retiring stamps:

and products:
Click on the image to see it larger or Click here to see these lists larger as the jpg is a little hard to read. If you want gingham cardstock or bubblegum petite polka dot cardstock or the cloud dies or snowflake dies or any of these other wonderful products, grab them now!!

It's hard to see some of these wonderful goodies go but it's exciting to think of what might be coming next! Check back and I'll keep you posted!

Finally, it's a great time to become a consultant. Contact me if you're interested. :)



Have a wonderfully creative and joy-filled 2013!!!

No comments: