Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Pencil Packs

I'm back! I hope everyone had a good week! I took a holiday break to spend some time with my family. It was great to be home for a few days. Now it's time to get back to craft fair season and the work world and everything else. :)
Here's one of my new craft fair items. It's a pencil pack - 4 holiday pencils in a handmade holder. What a cheery little gift or stocking stuffer! I had a hard time keeping the pencils from my youngest niece and nephews as they LOVE pencils! The sentiment is from a│s mini holiday messages and the cute little snowman is from a│s holiday tags. These are great sets that can be used so many different ways.


Have a wonderfully creative day!
www.amusestudio.com/seleise (consultant #1379)

6 comments:

Shirley Hotop said...

These are really cute and looks like so much fun to make - love the little snowmen,.

Susan said...

These are so cute. What a fun stocking stuffer!

Patti J said...

Cuteness! Wish we had a 'good' craft fair to sign up for - I'd totally try these!!! Great project, Seleise!

Deb said...

wow they are fabulous Seleise, they look so cute in their special packaging!
have a great day, Debxx

Kim said...

Thes are sooo cute! I bet you sell out on them :)

Chelsea said...

Love these pencils!