Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Window Box Wonder

I adore this set, Window Box Wonder! It took me almost all year to get it and it has so many possibilities. It has the window and the little girl looking out but it also has the back of the little girl! With a little cutting, you can have a true "window" in your card and the results are fabulous!!
If you haven't stamped on kraft with your copics, give it a try. It gives a neat muted effect to the colors.The flowers and grass are directly on kraft. The other pieces were colored on white and glued to the kraft base.
Thanks for popping by and have a wonderfully, creative day!

5 comments:

Susan said...

So cute, Seleise! I love all of the detail, even on the inside!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

One of my fav sets too! I like the way you put colored floor under her feet inside the card. Nice job.

Julie Robinson said...

this is just beautiful! I have had this set for a while - but haven't used it yet. I need to get on that! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kristine said...

Oh that's so genius to have the front AND back of the girl! Love it!! I just used my last 1/2 sheet of kraft cs the other week and need more. It's the "in" thing right now I think. Love how your flowers look on it!!

Nicole said...

That is very cute. What a great idea!