Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Congratulations to a friend and a notecard

Congratulations are in order for my friend, Heather Scott! She wrote an article on coloring with chalks in this month's CardMaker Magazine. woo hoo!!! You can check out Heather's blog here: http://stampez.typepad.com/ and CardMaker Magazine here: http://www.cardmakermagazine.com/ . You will be glad you checked out those links!!


Here's a notecard that I just love. How can you go wrong when you use versamark to create a background on kraft cardstock?! You can't!!! I love it! A little ink over an embossed butterfly finishes off the card.

Supplies: kraft, black and white cardstock; TAC Happily Grateful, Spellbinders Labels 3

Have a happily creative day!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love this card! It gives me so much inspiration for ways to use my stamps. You are amazing - I love ya!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Lovely card! I love the versa mark on craft too!

Melisa Waldorf said...

This is beautiful!! I'm so excited for Heather. I need to check out that issue.