Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Moxie Fab Challenges - Lucy Birthday

Two posts in one day? That's ridiculous, especially for me!! lol! But, I wanted to play in the Moxie Fab Challenges and decided that each type of card deserved it's own post and the deadline is tonight at midnight so two posts in one day! :)

 Here's Lucy in all her birthday glory. I think she's so super cute and holding that big ole cupcake makes her even cuter! A little bling doesn't hurt either, right? Lucy is a Mabelle Ro stamp set in the TAC Fall Supplement. She's the perfect fit for the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Birthday Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. This is actually my second entry in this group because the challenge was just so fun!
ok - time for me to get some cards packaged up in the mail! Thanks for popping past my blog!!

4 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Seleise! Thanks again for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Birthday challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Beth Norman said...

Adorable. Your colouring is well done. Good luck with the challenge.

Glittered Paws said...

Cute, cute cute - I just love this little image and the coloring is great. I love her popped up.

Chelsea said...

cute cute card!!! Love it!