Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Marvelous mottos and the Fall Supplement and a fabulous trip!

I just got home from a vacation to the southeast part of the country (we were in 9 different states!). I was visiting with family and it was a wonderfully relaxing trip!!! I did some stamping with my mom and aunt while sitting on my other aunt's deck and also did some stamping with my cousin (so fun!) but mostly just enjoyed laughter and visiting and sightseeing with family. My mom and my aunt were my travel companions and we had a wonderful time on the road! Here are some pics from our trip (that's me and my mom with the smoky mountains behind us and my aunt, mom, sister-in-law and brother in Nashville (day trip from AL) and my cousins, aunts and mom and me on the deck before we left Tennessee). It was a great trip!):






Right before I left, the Fall Supplement came out and the stamps are so cute! One of the new sets is Marvelous Mottos, T-2888, $21.95! How cute are these phrases?

And - check it out - we have a Spanish sentiments set! I'm so excited!


To check out all the fabulous fall supplement stamps and projects, click here for the pdf and here for an html link.

I can't wait to get my order! It's double hostess benefits right now too so it's a great time to have a party! If you're interested in anything, please let me know.

I'll be back to cards in the next post. Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

Looks like you had a fun trip!!!! It is nice to spend time with family!!

Ying Pang, said...

it's great to spend time with family!! glad that you have wonderful time.

Deb said...

Looks like such a fun trip, how fabulous that you have such a great, crafting family! It is so good to have you back!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great time catching up ... glad to see you back and relaxed.

:) Marcia

Unknown said...

IM GLAD YOU HAD A RELAXING TIME AWAY, I CANT BELIEVE YOU MANAGED TO DO SOME STAMPING! GOOD THINKING TAKING YOUR SUPPLIES WITH YOU!

Barb said...

It looks you had a wonderful trip! Look at all of that gorgeous scenery... not to mention the beautiful landscape right outside the deck!! How fun!

Yani said...

Seems like my type of trip... great outdoors, family gatherings, and LOTS of stamping...LOL! Great pics BTW and you look terrific!