Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Card Class Fun!

Let's see - last week was just about as crazy as the week before but gosh, it's sure been fun! My sister and her hubby and kids were here this week-end. Two of my bestest college friends popped in to visit at separate times too and I got to spend some moments of time with other great friends too. How wonderful!!! So, in-between and during some of the visits, I needed to get ready for my card class tonight and needed to make a present and needed to make cards. Well, I got the present done - cute altered composition journal (you'll have to take my word for it as I forgot to take a picture! LOL!) and other stuff.

I also got my cards designed (ok - I finished them in the wee hours of the morning which made it hard to get up for work!). Here are two of my designs. The first features the Trick or Treaters stamp set. Love this set! I used versamark on the kraft cardstock (doesn't it look great on the kraft?!) and stamped with brilliance pearlescent beige (so wonderfully shimmery!) on white before cutting the little ghost out and popping it up off the card base.

The second card features the Miss Moxie paper, the Ordinary Greetings stamp set and the extra jumbo flower punch! Very simple. Very quick and love the colors! It was a fun evening and now it's time to find some more card making motivation.

Oh, before I sign off - there's another drawing on the TAC site this month. It's a Natalee accordian kit and coordinating Angelee papers and so much more. I'm so excited for my SBS4 sister, Linda, as she won the fabulous August Woodrowe Kit special. Congrats Linda!!! How fun!! Here's the link to sign up for the September prize!! Good luck!!!

Oh, and Carmen has blog candy to celebrate 20,000 hits so pop over to enter to win! How awesome!!! Good luck again!

Happy Stamping!

9 comments:

Jocy said...

The two cards looks wonderful!
Thanks for joining in my blog candy!

Deb said...

fabulous cards Seleise, love those little ghosts! Sounds like you had a fantastic week!

Ying Pang, said...

love your ghosts card! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.

Barb said...

great cards, Seleise! and I DO love the VersaMark on the kraft cardstock... very nice.

Yani said...

These are sooo cute! Loved them both!

Kristine said...

CUTe cute!! And I bet your composition book is fabulous as well. What a great time with friends and family!! I miss mine deeply--both my sister and my college friends who don't live close enough--maybe see ea. other 1x per year :( SO HOW FABULOUS to get all of them to pop in during the week. You're so lucky!! :)

Heather said...

Your cards turned out really cute! I wish I could have come to your camp instead of freezin at the football game!

Lisadwb said...

Great cards!!

Jane said...

Oh...I love that halloween card! Too cute.

Jane