Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My seminar swap

Here's the card front that I swapped at the TAC Seminar. I just love the different ways you can use this $5.95 Gerbera Daisy stamp. It can be used in a lot of "cute" cards as well as in more "somber" cards like this sympathy card. I used Landscape palette ink, naturals cardstock, black cardstock, cream ribbon and layered this element on a sanded, scored (with Scor-pal) Green #1 piece of DCWV cardstock. Peace is added from the tag tidbits stamp set. I love this set for adding a simple sentiment to a card.

This is a card that can be put together quickly and yet looks polished and conveys a quiet message.

Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Kelly L said...

Lovely stamp, and great textured bg.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Seleise I love this shade of green and love the background. I can see me watercolouring up that flower too!

Barb said...

this card has the best combo: simple and pretty! and you could use it for so many different occasions! love it.

Anonymous said...

Great card - elegant yet simple to make! rita w

Deb said...

very pretty card Seleise, it is such a fabulous stamp and I love your scoring, it adds just the right amount of detail!

Chris (catt871) said...

WOW, so pretty! I have that stamp and I've always watercoloured it...I'm going to have to just stamp it in a colour and leave it...it looks GORGEOUS!!!!

Jane said...

Love this!

It's so elegant.

Jane
SBS4