Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

More Stella Totes and a Mug Card

I committed for the first time to bringing something to Wing Workout besides the card swap. (Don't you just love the wiggly eyes on the TAC Fall Supplement Winter Tags set?)OK, so it's actually only the 2nd business meeting I've been to for TAC but I really enjoy the meetings and visiting with the other angels. And, I've learned so much!! There are such creative ladies on the team. :)

Stella Totes were my project which I got from this tutorial on the Running With Scissor blog. The totes hold four 4 1/4"X 5 1/2" cards perfectly which makes it the perfect package for a wonderful hand-made gift.

The mug card was part of my "show and tell" and that idea came from Mirkwood Designs. We never get too old for show and tell, do we? Plus, when you're doing a business, it's great to see all the possibilities for projects with the products.

Now, it's time to get back to a card-making project so Happy Stamping!

No comments: