Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Stamping with my sister

You know, nothing in the world is better than stamping with my sister, my mom and my 2 1/2 year old niece. My little helper just loves "helping Aunt Ees". She helps press the stamp, helps push the punch, tells me the colors of paper and inks, puts stickles on finished cards and so much more. I think it's a great thing that stamping can be fun for any age and can be a great way for friends and family to bond together. My sister and I made some great cards for her upcoming church bazaar and with our little helper, we still managed to get lots done! We had a family reunion this week-end and it was great to see my cousin's beautiful and creative scrapbooks and hear about my sister-in-law's plans to start a special scrapbook and see my cousin-in-law's memorial scrapbook that a TAC employee (her sister-in-law) made to honor her departed father. I love to see all the different ways a scrapbook can be approached. I have really only been a card person to this point but I feel that scrapbooking is in my future. hmm - only time will tell... :)

1 comment:

Debby Winters said...

Stamping is definitely a great way to bring family and friends together! Sounds like you had a great time. Your cards are beautiful! I love the swirls.