Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

A day of SWAPS

Happy Sunday to you! It's been a day of swaps for me. I signed up for 3 and then kind of freaked because now what am I going to make?! Nothing seemed right. Nothing seemed good enough and then I calmed down and just started playing. I finally came up with two that I'm pleased with and I still have one swap to go but I think I have an idea that will work. So, here are the two that I got ready. I love the sanding versamark technique so used that on the winter sparkles hostess set swap (the purple card)and used a geometric lay-out for the mister penguin swap. If you don't want to see them, too late because here they are. :) Happy Stamping!

OK - I just finished my last swap that needs to get in the mail. I actually got them done early. what? (anyone who knows me knows this is totally out of character!). :) Of course, I still have to get them in the mail... :)

No comments: