Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Cards and projects

Wow - barely into the first week-end of my first week with TAC and I'm playing with the papers and stamps and they're great!

I'm teaching a stamping and cards class in Wamego on September 20th from 6:30-8:30. Contact me for more info. Here are the four cards the adult card-makers are going to do. The Angel Company has wonderful papers and stamps. These cards feature the 36 page - 8X8 paper pack, "A Little Whimsy," V-924, which is only $6.95. In addition, the following stamp sets were used: Tickled Pink, T-2698, $15.95; TagTidbits, T-1186, $10.95; LittleFriends, T-2332, $7.95; sassyCats, T-2353, $7.95; and the Level C hostess set, SpringDream. If you're interested, you can order the items from me the night of class or anytime from my TAC website http://seleise.ismyangel.net.

Here are the "kids" cards for our younger stampers. :) My friend, Lori, has given me a wonderful opportunity to start this class and I hope it goes well for all involved. I've really enjoyed the group that gathers in my apartment in Manhattan once a month.

I also loved the Scrapbook in a Box class that I took Saturday morning from TAC Director, Heather Scott. Wow - this was really groovy. And, the paper, Mulberry Meadow is so rich and beautiful. A little difficult for me to do in the morning hours since I'm not a morning person but what a wonderful product. Thanks, Heather! ;)

If you're interested in hostessing a party in September, there's a fabulous hostess special. You can get this "sneak preview" stamp for free with a $250 party. For more information, contact me.

In addition, TAC put together these two great product packets that come with a limited edition stamp set and coordinating papers and hardware. You can choose either Mimi or Lily Anna collections and the kits are only $24.95. It's a great bargain!

No comments: